- Tonight I am looking for 168 people each donating at least 10 to help at the Orphanage home in Uganda meet one of the two critical needs right now there in less than 48 hours.
1. Feeding the kids with $600 & together with their Care takers.
2. Immediate funds for Rent (October & December) each month requires $360 to make a total of $1080 for the 3 months needed.
With your help, we can rescue these kids during these hard times and give them hope, can I count you in, then click on this link DONATE to support, for your gift. Every dollars helps!
THE NEW HOME FOR KIDS- Under Final Phase (Construction)
The ministry has made its progress to roof a big part of the new
Orphanage home we are building expecting to officially accommodate the kids by January 2018, our great is to raise all necessary funds to complete purchasing more doors, windows, iron sheets, timber, cement and other materials to complete this home for Ugandan kids.
- Samuel’s trip here in the States to go on smoothly as he travels to raise awareness and funds for the ministry.
- Supporting the Ugandan kids (30 kids & 4 Care takers at the orphanage home) requires $6,000.00 USD monthly.
- We are in the process of applying for a Nonprofit Status in America (Ongoing process) will cost a One-time gift of $1200 USD (our Second B.O.D Meeting on 9/Nov/2017, the 10 people on board needs your prayers to move on)
- To complete the roofing for the Orphanage home we are building in Uganda requires another $18,500 USD CHECK PHOTOS HERE
- Move the Existing kids from renting an Orphanage facility in Uganda to the new home by January 2018.
I would like to challenge all our readers to donate just $10, $15, $25 or even more to help Kids get food, Pay Rent, and complete the New building that is under construction.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART IN THIS MINISTRY.
Samuel M. Ssengooba,
Samuel’s Kids Ministries International